Customer Experience Keynotes
What is Customer Experience?
- How does customer experience differ from customer service?
- Who owns customer experience in your organization?
- What are the building blocks of customer experience?
- How do we measure customer experience?
Leading a customer-centric organization
- What is a customer-centric leader?
- How do leaders prioritize action, investment, and focus for customer experience from multiple stakeholders?
- What is a culture leadership goal and how does it help leaders be customer-centric?
Outside Industry Perspective: How to Infuse Hospitality in Healthcare?
TRANSFERRING LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY TO THE HEALTHCARE JOURNEY
- The emotional state airline customers are in when they check-in for their flights is not too different from the vulnerability patients feel in hospital waiting rooms
- Airlines have lobbies. Hospitals waiting rooms. Both have employees that need to CARE about the experience they deliver
- Regardless of your industry, your CX investments must demonstrate financial and customer experience results
- Transforming a lobby check-in experience is the same as reinventing the waiting experience in hospitals
How to secure ROI and create a narrative of success?
TRANSLATING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IMPROVEMENTS INTO CLEAR BUSINESS VALUE FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
- To put customer experience on the strategic roadmap of your brand you need to link customer experience initiatives to financials and ROI
- How to prioritize action, investment and attention for customer experience from multiple stakeholders
- Creating a compelling story for change by tangibly proving the worth of customer satisfaction
- Breaking down the barriers that prevent change to customer experience
DESIGNING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: PODCAST WITH LILIANA PETROVA
Liliana Petrova, CCXP is featured on the Travel is Your Business podcast. On the show, she discusses how designing customer experiences is like conducting an orchestra.
Learn how CX strategy, design and implementation benefit your customers – and your brand.
Today’s patient, no matter health or socioeconomic status, requires easy-to-understand, actionable patient experiences that support health and wellness. Build a customer experience strategy for healthcare that is patient-centered, breaks silos, and improves access to data along the continuum of care.
CX strategy empowers transportation sector businesses understand and design for the scope of customer types and customer needs in this $206B USD industry. When a customer-centric mindset prioritizes the strategic design of seamless, guided journeys, the world class transportation experiences customers want, become possible.